Did you know you can deploy Linux and Windows virtual servers in the heart of Silicon Valley, powered by ColossusCloud?
Our Santa Clara, California servers are in the same data center park as Google Cloud Compute and AWS's US-West California region; these facts along show the level of quality of data centers and networks in the area.
What are the advantage of this location?
- The network is amazing! Silicon Valley has such a density of network traffic and volume, that all Internet backbone providers in the area have invested heavily in reliability and performance.
- Uptime! Power stability in the region is top notch. Silicon Valley demands non stop electrical reliability.
- Server to Service access that is fast! If your servers depend on APIs from major companies, such as Twilio or SendGrid, this will be of great advantage to you.
- Super fast network access to the large population of northern California.
- Powered by Xeon E5 v3 and v4 CPUs.
- It is one of our newest regions.
Sign up to our VPS hosting service, ColossusCloud and start enjoying the cloud computing power at this location.